Orchestrate is built on top of the Limelight global high-performance computer network. With over 75
locations around the globe, this private network ensures your digital presence is ready when users request it, whenever they want, from any device.
1. What is Limelight Networks' stock symbol and where do its shares trade?
The company's common stock trades on Nasdaq's Global Market under the symbol LLNW.
2. When was the company's initial public offering?
Limelight's shares began trading on June 8, 2007 after an initial public offering of 16 million common shares sold at $15.00 per share; 12,500,000 shares were sold by Limelight Networks, and 3,500,000 were sold by selling stockholders by the company. The company did not receive proceeds from shares sold by selling stockholders.
3. When is Limelight Networks' year-end?
Limelight's year ends each December 31. The company reports financial results subsequent to each quarter ending March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
4. Does Limelight Networks pay a dividend?
No, the company does not pay a stock or cash dividend on its common shares and anticipates future earnings will be reinvested in the company.
5. Has the company instituted a stock repurchase program
Yes, the Board of Directors authorized the Company's initial stock repurchase program on September 12, 2011. Under this initial program, the Company repurchased approximately 9.7 million shares of common stock for approximately $25.2 million (including commissions) at an average price of $2.59 per share. In addition, on May 2, 2012, the Board of Directors authorized a new $15 million share repurchase program.
6. Can I purchase Limelight Networks shares direct from the company?
No, to invest in Limelight, individuals should contact a licensed stockbroker of their own choosing. Limelight Networks cannot recommend a broker.
7. Who is Limelight Networks' Transfer Agent?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (800) 937-5449
Fax: (718) 236-4588
Corporate Website: http://www.amstock.com
8. Who should I contact to replace a lost or destroyed stock certificate?
We suggest individuals contact Limelight's Transfer Agent to replace a certificate or locate misplaced shares.
9. Who should I contact about my address change?
Contact either your stockbroker or the Transfer Agent.
Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the form below. * Required fields